Monday 17 August 2015

Monday, August 17th 2015

Updated big three:
Bench Press: 225lbs / 6
Squat: 315lbs / 6
Dead Lift: 365lbs / 6

I've been hitting it every morning at 7am with my gym partner Craig. Mornings were always tough, but having a partner is huge in keeping each other accountable.

We're doing a 5 day split:
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Back
Wednesday: Quads/Hams
Thursday: Shoulders/Calves
Friday: Biceps/Triceps

This has been our split since spring. I've added about 40 lbs to my bench, 90 lbs to my squat and 65 lbs to my dead lift.

The summer shred is on, 20 minutes of cardio and abs after work, burning about 500 calories.

We're 10 weeks out from Halloween, so if you plan on looking like a Spartan, throw away the chocolate bars and jump on the elliptical.

I'm hitting whey, creatine, bcaa and stacking ephedrine and caffeine.

No comments:

Post a Comment